- Agern Restaurant
- $31,310.00 -51,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
201 E 45th St
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles all guest concerns and complaints in a professional manner and further communicates these to the management team.
- Maintains a visible presence on the floor and regular guest interaction during business periods.
- Maintains daily knowledge of all restaurant private events, special events and dinners, and holidays.
- Makes sure MeyersUSA s highest quality standards of Food and Beverage service and products are maintained.
- Operates the computer and reservation system with accuracy and appropriate speed.
- Receives reservations and answers in-person and telephone inquiries.
- Greets, accompanies and seats guests at an appropriate walking pace for the guest according to station charts, rotation guidelines and departmental procedures.
- Oversees the hosts in seating guests, maintaining the restaurant and restrooms, and keeping the Management team informed of the dining room status.
- Assists in table setting and general dining room maintenance.
- Is familiar with all menus; menu specifications; menu abbreviations; Maintains knowledge of menu cuisine, wine list, special items, etc. featured in the restaurant.
- Is familiar with all POS systems, pre-check and cashiering procedures; Is able to sell gift certificates.
- Demonstrates a courteous, friendly, congenial, polite, professional and efficient attitude.
- Adheres to all departmental and company policies and procedures as well as local, state & federal laws - including but not limited to standards of conduct, attendance, appearance, cash handling, confidentiality, safety, service and sanitation.
- Is responsible for compliance with all regulatory procedures and departmental requirements, including but not limited to Liquor Commission Regulations, Health, Sanitation, Franchise, Responsible Alcohol Service and ServSafe standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service orientation should consist of organization, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to work in teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Must provide overview over the Host team to prepare and serve delicious and safe food to our patrons while meeting or exceeding our business objectives.
- Must be a natural service provider who assure their assigned area is operating smoothly and efficiently while providing a great Guest experience. Nurture a culture of happiness, self-awareness, measurement, and continuous improvements.
- Must be detail oriented and self-driven in order to resolve basic operational issues in a timely manner and conduct oneself as a role model.
- Guest service orientation should consist of organization, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to work in teams, ability to record orders, and entering orders as required into POS system.
- Required to become familiar with the menu, and standard operational procedures for the restaurant, equal to what is expected by the servers and bartenders.
Education and Experience:
- Team-service experience is strongly recommended and a minimum of six (6) months of experience from a comparable establishment required.
If this sounds like you, then please apply through Culinary Agents!
We're excited to hear from you!
VISIT US @
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
More detail about Agern Restaurant part of MeyersUSA, please visit
Associated topics: anfitriónes, auxiliar de comedor, camarera, camarero, dining room captain, mesera, mesero, server, servidor de banquetes, tasting
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...