- Allison Transmission
- $97,590.00 -144,930.00/year*
201 E 45th St
JOIN THE TEAM THAT'S POWERING PROGRESS
Building cities. Driving commerce. Saving lives. For over 100 years, Allison Transmission has powered the vehicles and technology that move our world forward.
What powers us? Our employees. From the first person hired by James Allison in 1915 to the thousands across the globe who work for Allison today, we're driving progress everywhere because we employ top talent worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity in Indianapolis, IN for a Manufacturing Intern.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin driving your career forward!
The Manufacturing Intern will gain exposure and experience supervising a medium to large group of employees involved in plant production operations. You will learn to utilize Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance techniques to continually improve the operational metrics of the area. Work involves using initiative in decision making, with guidance from a supervisor.
* Learn to manage personnel, material, and equipment safely and effectively.
* Learn to meet production cost, schedules, and quality requirements through the utilization of established manufacturing processes and methods.
* Assist in the training and development of new employees.
* Facilitate floor operations and remove barriers for employees to meet measurable objectives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Education Requirement: College undergraduate or graduate status with 1-3 years at an accredited college or university, pursuing an academic field of study related to Management, Supervision, Business, or Leadership.
* Required Experience:
o Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
o Good interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
o Analytical ability to solve complex problems.
* Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Intern must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Allison Transmission is an equal opportunity employer. We have opportunities for all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, creed, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance and/or reasonable accommodations reviewing any of the careers information, please contact us at 317-###-####.
Associated topics: forklift, fork lift, garden, inventory, lawn, manage, mow, plant, plant management, watering
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...