Job Description Summary:
Serves as our guests' first point of contact and manages all aspects of their accommodations. Responsibilities include guest check in and out, managing reservations, providing information about rooms, rates, amenities and local details.
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
• Performs all check in and out tasks via Maestro PMS.
• Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
• Respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Takes in cash and maintains assigned bank.
• Expert knowledge of hotel services, operations, and local area attractions.
• Assist FO Leaders/MOD in emergency situations.
• Takes the needed steps to ensure that the Front Desk stays safe and clean.
• Takes reservations.
• Logs and follow up on guests’ issues and requests using Front Desk log Alice tracking system.
• Respects fellow workers and enforces a pleasant and supportive work environment.
• Demonstrates exemplary external as well as internal customer service
• Ensures that proper payment is taken and authorized for all rooms upon check-in.
• Answer phone calls at front desk for internal and external customers and ensure they are transferred to the correct departments/person(s}.
• Responsible for passing on any important information in pass on log and relief shift.
We offer competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, life, disability, retirement, 401k benefits, on the job training, uniforms & cleaning, referral bonus program, incentives & recognition rewards and ESL (English as a second language) classes and Black Seal license assistance.
Enjoy daily free breakfast, lunch & dinner in our Employee Cafe and free on-site parking. Benchmark offers all team members discounts on travel, electronics, appliances, cell phones & service, rental cars, dining, movies, sporting events, theme parks and more. Hotel room discounts are available to employees and immediate family members at Benchmark properties.
No transportation? Ask us about transportation options.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.