Residential Direct Care Worker Needed-Full Time in Queens
The Residential Direct Care Worker works in a residential setting servicing an adult and children population impacted by family violence.RESPONSIBILITIES
include but not limited to:
- Responsible for daily care of the program's clients including supervision of personal hygiene, social guidance, use of leisure time.
- Establish and work with clients on mastering independent living goals.
- Develop, supervise and run activity sessions.
- Accompany clients on trips and outings and supervise activities.
- May be called upon to work one on one with a client who is displaying significant stress.
- Monitor the clients to ensure that any necessary, prescribed medications are taken appropriately.
- Ensure that the residents understand the rules and regulations of the facility in which they are housed and assist them in meeting them.
- Monitor clients for use of controlled substances, may be called upon to monitor urine testing procedures.
- Ensures that security is maintained within the program.
- Shares their experience and observation of the clients under their care with the treatment team and immediately brings to the attention of the supervisor any unusual issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information and to apply, please contact:Ginny DiPlaoAccount Manager, Bond Health Staffing
- Minimum educational level of a High School Diploma.
- Minimum work experience of two years' regular in-house experience working within a residential treatment program.
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-###-#### ext. 201