- $28,110.00 -43,750.00/year*
16 Lispenard St
Butler Hospitality, a food and beverage operation serving hotel restaurants, room service, and catering, is hiring a part-time Customer Experience Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will be the brand s voice, responsible for creating and fostering positive experiences for all of Butler s guests while helping to build loyalty and repeat business for the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Simultaneously manage and respond to a high volume of orders and guest questions
- Enthusiastically respond to guest needs and issues without delay
- Understand Room Service and Catering by Butler menu(s) and amenity offerings
- Communicate with our expeditor team to provide guests with timely status updates and delivery times
- Identify consistent trends in guest questions and feedback to escalate accordingly
- Assist our operations and account management teams with issues when they arise
- 2+ years work experience
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers when deliveries, transactions, and experiences don't align with customer expectations
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to type 55+ words per minute
- Previous hospitality or service industry experience is preferred
- Spanish-speaking skills helpful
Prime Little Italy location. Experience at one of PhocusWire s Hot 25 Startups of 2019.
Associated topics: client, customer, retail cashier, retail sales consultant, sales associate, sales consultant, sell, service associate, service representative, shop
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...