- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $84,560.00 -118,400.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
68 W Kingsbridge Rd
University Center is actively seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to work Per-Diem our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
Excellent Compensation provided!
PT Duties Include:
* Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
* Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
* Help Residents improve their mobility
* Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
* Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
* Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
* Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping the information confidential
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
* Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
* Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
* Current New York State PT License
* Nursing Home Experience preferred
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Associated topics: lactation, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...