We are actively seeking a Head of Client Services to join our team in New York City. In this role, you will lead the Client Services team which manage and grow our new and existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships, and delivering client objectives. You will build and develop opportunities with existing clients, maximizing account and revenue growth. You'll solicit and respond to client feedback and drive increases in client happiness and engagement.
- You will lead our Client Service team as they handle and maintain new client accounts and communicate service objectives/performance measurement standards between clients, associates and various support areas.
- You'll direct, motivate and lead associates to ensure \"World Class Service\" is provided to external and internal clients, tracking and reporting performance to ensure team accountability and quality of service.
- You will analyze, develop, document and enhance business processes to maximize efficiencies, mitigate risk and reduce error.
- You'll stay current with industry and regulatory rules and requirements; partner with clients, senior leadership and internal teams to ensure products are current and in compliance.
- You will report client and industry perceptions, feedback and acceptance of services and product enhancement opportunities.
- You'll partner with IT to translate business requirements into planned improvements and monitor effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures, making recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- You will maintain client database and other necessary records in order to monitor revenue and service trends to attain long range revenue growth.
- You will establish clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives. You'll hire, train, develop and mentor associates; foster professional growth and career development, as well as build bench strength within the team.
- You will collaborate with internal and external audit teams.
- 10+ years of experience within electronic trading industry in a managerial role, leading a service team (mentoring, counseling, skill development).
- Fixed income Corporate Bond knowledge (end to end)
- Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
- Strong experience in a client service and/or sales retention role.
- Comfortable leading an entrepreneurial team within a start-up environment
- Managing through the detailed entitlements process with dealers and institutional investors.
- Leading the team to work with frontline dealers and institutional investors to guide customers through the understanding and applications of the platform
- Provide necessary feedback to Sales and Marketing and Senior Management in order to navigate effectively through any challenges with the customer
- Have a clear understanding of all aspects of the platform as a \"product expert\"
- Provide Sales and Marketing with the necessary support to effectively solve problems as they are presented in a quick and efficient fashion
- Lend knowledge of previous experiences and challenges in order to be more effective with the customer
- Work with all external customers to resolve complex day-to-day issues and understand who is needed to resolve such issues
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills; ability to understand the \"big-picture\" while rigorously paying attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills to effectively communicate well.
Head of Client Services We are working with a global fintech company that is launching a new product into the market. The mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. This activity will introduce an innovative machine learning framework, drawing on our unparalleled pool of transaction history, that will power the way illiquid fixed income securities are transacted in the future.