CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New York that is in need of a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be between 12 - 8 pm, and you will see 30 patients per day on average. The facility uses Office Practicum EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Between 12 - 8 pm
- Charting: Office Practicum EMR
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care