An established hospital in New York is currently in search of a vascular surgery physician for locum tenens assistance. The ideal physician had endovascular experience. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, rounding, and call coverage. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a NY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic, rounding, and call
- Procedures: Endovascular preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician