Medical Doctors Only Apply. A OBGYN Physician General obstetrics and Gynecology practice is seeking a qualified physician for NY. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New York with their search for an obstetrics and gynecology specialist. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other OB/GYNs. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area of New York. You will enjoy the green hills, scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at (Registered Profile Required) or email your CV and references to (Registered Profile Required)
- Light call schedule
- Bonus incentives
- Affordable housing, many options available
- Close to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Occurrence malpractice
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME with stipend
- Health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Sign-on bonus and loan forgiveness
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gyn, gynecology, maternal services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, physician ob, som