Req #: R-95656
Job Category: Operations
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Team Leader, Operations
Rock Star wanted to help coach and build team to \"Dream Team\" status. In this role the Team Lead (TL) will provide team guidance and ensure that all key metrics of performance as per the Client SLA are met and exceeded. The TL will provide, floor support, learning sessions, coaching & feedback to agents related to resolving a variety of customer benefit and agent personal concerns. The TL will handle escalated customer calls and guide/assist the agents to take calls in premium queue and use of customer service tools. The TL will also be responsible for enhancing team performance and motivation; foster career advancement of the team members within the project or lateral movement.
* Manage team performance and responsible for the overall development of the team through coaching.
* Responsible for managing people metrics within the team eg. Attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence etc.
* Handle escalated customer calls and guide/assist the agents to take calls in premium queue and use of customer service tools.
* Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly reporting to management as per their requirement.
* Supporting production agents / SMEs on an inbound priority based queue to answer inquires, live chat, & outbound calling (mostly call backs/follow up voice interactions)
* Providing world class customer support (internal and external) and instilling confidence while working on an incident, as well as when the resolution is unknown
* Leveraging both internal & external knowledge based system for assisting SME/ agent / customer
* Leveraging & escalating when necessary to the appropriate escalation and support groups (less than 5% escalation)
* High Technical/Functional Skills is imperative to navigate through and coach CRM
* Minimum of a High School Education or equivalent; AA/AS Degree (BA/BS preferred)
* Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* One year or more of previous supervisor experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment highly desirable.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills
* Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
* Communicates information regarding team performance, employee needs and VOE to more senior management. Presents team data to manager and large groups and effectively responds to feedback.
* Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team
* Demonstrates creativity in seeking new and better solutions
* Continuously assesses and improves processes within their scope and recommends improvements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including coaching and mentoring
* Leadership experience in a similar position that demonstrates capability to lead teams
* Knowledge of the client's products and customer needs
* Demonstrated experience analyzing performance data and applying findings to improve and/ or manage individual performance.
* Work assigned schedule, which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
* Must be able to multi-task, troubleshoot and thrive in a high paced and highly challenging environment
* Must be in good standing on attendance and cannot be on a final warning
* Must have Team Lead and OM signed off to be considered
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Link for schema
Join Our Talent Network
Associated topics: call center, client, client service, customer, customer service, customer service representative, guest, phone call, representative, support specialist