16 Lispenard St
Based in downtown NYC, CourseHorse is the first marketplace that helps people discover & enroll in trusted local classes, ranging from casual programs like cooking & art, to professional courses like finance and programming. We believe that learning is the single greatest way to positively impact individuals & our society, which makes our goal simple: to make lifelong learning easier.
We've just raised an additional round of capital in order to attach rocket-boosters to this Horse, and we're seeking passionate, talented team members to get in on the ground floor & help steer us to the stars.
Why you want to work at CourseHorse:
* Amazing team: We're all entrepreneurs that believe in, trust and teach each other everyday
* Impact: Sell something that genuinely helps people! We're changing the face of education: we're not only impacting the way people find classes, but also our society's fundamental relationship to learning (and will tell you more when we chat!)
* Independence: The reins are in your hands: we'll provide the tools and training but you control your own destiny, and can work from the comfort of your own home
* Learning: You'll build a very particular set of skills that will help you throughout the rest of your career ? as an education company, team member development is priority #1
* Fame: Check out our brief cameo in the Avengers' movie
CourseHorse is seeking a sales & partner relations intern with the perfect mix of people skills and a knack for numbers. This internship will offer a hands-on experience at a fast growing start-up as you help us merchandise the thousands of classes on our site via partnerships, sales, email & communications, as well as other larger strategic initiatives.
You'll be working on a small, savvy team tasked with optimizing partner growth, engagement and revenue.
Every week, you will have the opportunity to:
* Launch, measure and improve our communication strategy across CourseHorse and our partner network
* Pitch new ideas to maximize revenue potential of our existing partner network
* Deliver compelling content that results in the best possible sales conversion and user experience
* Plan, coordinate and launch strategic marketing initiatives across advertising and partnership channels
* Project manage the execution of email campaigns and digital marketing programs.
* Analyze web and email analytics information for optimizing traffic and sales
* Write and edit customer-focused copy that meets brand voice and style
You will excel in this role if you have:
* Desire to help with all stages of the sales & partner funnels, from customer acquisition to business development
* An interesting in learning about building and managing a remote team
* Strong creative writing and communication skills
* A high level of organization and attention to detail
* An interest in learning CRMs and other relationship and communication management tools.
* A passion for learning and improving quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
* Above all, a positive, can-do attitude and extraordinary hustle* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...