- Dish Network
201 E 45th St
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service. Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today s contemporary viewers. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win it s in our DNA. We re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
A successful Digital Advertising Operations Specialist will have or be the following:
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in an advertising related field; minimum 2+ years of digital Ad Ops, campaign management, trafficking, or programmatic experience.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem, technologies, and terminology.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized with an ability to multi-task within a team setting and execute under aggressive timelines.
- Shows initiative in all aspects of the role and possess the cognizance to be able to course-correct when applicable.
- A team player who values collaboration, both internally and externally, but can be equally comfortable and successful working alone.
- An eagerness to always be learning and a passion for the career.
- Extra points for experience with ad serving technologies, specifically FreeWheel, and working with programmatic (DSP, SSP) vendors and their platforms.
The Sling division of DISH Media has experienced tremendous growth since its inception in 2015. Our New York team is growing and we are seeking a Digital Ad Operations Specialist to execute and manage ad campaigns for some of the biggest brands on the planet. This individual will monitor the day-to-day performance and optimization of digital ads on Sling TV and DISH Anywhere.
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will report to the Manager of Digital Ad Operations within the DISH Media division. He/she should be familiar with the digital landscape and the desire to learn.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Flawlessly traffic and launch direct sales and programmatic digital advertising campaigns in a timely manner.
- Manage live campaigns, including programmatic, by analyzing performance daily and making optimizations in ad servers to ensure fulfillment and maximize yield.
- Monitor 3rd party ad server delivery and work with 3rd party vendors to resolve reporting discrepancies with FreeWheel.
- Provide campaign performance and trafficking updates to the broader Advanced TV team during weekly team meetings, daily campaign status emails and dashboards and as needed to other departments, clients, etc.
- Track campaigns workflow by maintaining status documents.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and provide feedback for campaign delivery issues; such as under pacing, reporting discrepancies, and technical issues; to sales, clients and technology vendors.
- Identify operational workflow enhancements and help instill best practices related to trafficking, campaign management, and programmatic across the Digital Advertising Operations team.
- Participate in ad hoc projects; such as researching and implementing new digital advertising technologies, Ad Ops processes, advertising products; to help grow DISH s digital advertising sales business.
Loading some great jobs for you...