Hudson Valley New York Seeks Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Successful candidate will join rapidly growing Infectious Diseases department in established multi-specialty group.
- This dynamic practice has the largest private Infectious Diseases department in the area, offering inpatient and outpatient consultations, travel medicine, HIV, and in-office Infusion Therapy Center.
- Physicians serve a four county radius, and are on staff at five area hospitals, with office hours 8am --6pm, M-F.
- Position includes attractive salary, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits package.
- Both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE, New York licensed or in process favored.
The Hudson Valley offers educational opportunities, recreation, art, culture, entertainment and shopping. It is home to the artistic community of Woodstock and many educational institutions including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY at New Paltz, Woodstock Artist Association and the Culinary Institute of America. The Catskills offering skiing, biking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, boating and more. Cultural events include the Woodstock Film Festival, Dutchess County Fair, Maverick Music Concerts, and the Byrdcliffe Theater. It is an ideal place to raise a family and offers easy access to New York City by train, bus or via the thruway.
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases