First Vehicle Services is now hiring Light Duty Technician in Brooklyn, NY!
Servicing NY Parks & Recreation
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $22-$27/hour based on experience & qualifications
- ASE certification training & bonus money!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plans.
- A great work environment!
Light Duty Mechanic major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Conducting PMs, brake work, ball joints etc.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
Light Duty Mechanic requirements:
- Technical training helpful
- Valid driver's license; Possess or have the ability to obtain CDL B within 60 days
- 5+ years of automotive / diesel experience
- Must possess a full mechanic's tool set
- Willing to obtain ASE certifications while employed (company bonuses & training provided!)
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.