- GALE Partners
- $70,220.00 -99,450.00/year*
16 Lispenard St
GALE helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated consultancy and agency offering. Headquartered in New York with offices in Toronto, Singapore and Bangalore, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
If you re driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
About the role
This is a hybrid role carrying approximately 50% Office Nanager and 50% Executive Assistant responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be the face and energy of GALE s New York office providing first-class client, candidate and employee experiences. This role is perfect for you if you are professional, confident, organized, ambitious, and are passionate about supporting our executives and representing the GALE brand and culture.
You will maintain a professional presence in the office and support all teams in New York including the leadership team of three. You will report into the Manager of Operations, North America, based in Toronto. The Office Coordinator in New York will report into you.
The Office Manager/Executive Assistant will keep the New York office running smoothly day-to-day and work to optimize employee experience, productivity and culture. This is an exciting experience for someone who is eager to roll up their sleeves and evolve the role as GALE grows.
- 3-5 years executive assistant experience and experience in a client facing, front office role, preferably in an agency
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Diplomatic in managing executive schedules to balance multiple priorities
- Proactive, communicative, and able to work with minimal supervision
- You are driven to be the go-to person as a resource for information, assistance and excited to help build a fun and collaborative office culture
- Passionate about connecting with others and builds relationships with ease and authenticity
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize effectively and respond to last-minute requests
- Investment in excellent customer service
- Positive attitude, always with a smile on your face, and flexible
- Available for afterhours assistance to accommodate the executives schedules
What you ll be doing
- Supporting three executives, managing their calendars, travel arrangements, expenses and other daily requests
- Collaborate with the office coordinator on shaping and maintaining the office experience
- Work closely with the Operations Manager, North America on creatively pushing the boundaries of the operations team s reach
- Assist with daily tasks, special projects and presentations as necessary
- Maintain office organization and anticipate needs, recommend creative and efficient solutions
- Work with Operations and HR to onboard and prep for new hires
- Plan and execute on and offsite client meetings
- Work with the social committee to plan and execute office wide events including our annual holiday party and anniversary gala
- Proactively manage the office environment and collaborate with the Toronto office when possible
- Order and manage supplies, maintain kitchen, organize daily snacks
- Greet persons entering the office, answer, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Work with office vendors for maintenance and ordering
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...