Genesis10 is currently seeking a Research Assistant IV with our client in the SEO industry in their New York, NY location. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- Seeking a Research Assistant IV
- Preparing user research activities (working with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, set up the usability lab, etc.)
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews
- Administering interviews
- Taking notes during usability study sessions
- Analyzing qualitative data
- Communicating findings from the study to the team
- Assistance in creating reports (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks, etc.)
- B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Sciences, or a related field
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
- Interest in general research and user research methods
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and adapt to changing schedules and different tasks
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. ?If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. ?Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. ?We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement ? project after project. ? To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. ? \"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V?
Associated topics: archaeology, chinese, ethicist, historian, history, minister, music, socio cultural, theology, urdu