A very well run & well connected Title Insurance firm based in Midtown Manhattan is looking to hire an experienced Recorder / Post Closing Officer. Recorders are responsible for final review and timely recording of all title documents submitted for recording with the County Recorder s Office. National experience is a big plus.
-Knowledge of the closing process
-Final review of closing documents
- Read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Complete understanding of ACRIS
- Proofread all documents submitted for recording for accuracy, completeness, compliance with technical and legal requirements and accept or reject documents accordingly
- Respond to telephone inquiries about pending records
- Read, comprehend and implement information contained in technical memos together with other information affecting title commitments, title policies and recording practices
- Make final decisions about the adequacy of documents submitted for recording
- Perform other duties as may be required or requested by supervisor
- Read, understand, and compare legal descriptions, title insurance requirements, policies, and underwriting procedures.
- Familiarity with all real estate related forms and documents and their proper sequence
This position offer an excellent comp package and full benefits. Drop us a line if you are interested.
Minimum 2yrs recording experience required
Loading some great jobs for you...