- Great Northern Food Hall
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
201 E 45th St
To apply for this job use the following link:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Prepares and finishes baked goods offerings according to the recipes, following departmental/ franchise standards - time, recipe, portion size, appearance and quality. Assures that bakery orders are completed to the client's satisfaction and all pastry products are properly packaged. Follows daily production sheets prepared by management. Assists with counting inventory and filling out production sheets based on established par levels. Sets up, cleans, stocks and maintains all bakery and storage areas according to company/departmental standards of time, levels, order and appearance. Must maintain knowledge of bakery menu items and ingredients. Is responsible for compliance with all regulatory requirements, including but not limited to Health, Sanitation, and ServSafe standards.Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have bread baking or pastry experience and must understand how to work in a kitchen setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Six (6) months of experience in a comparable bakery concept preferred.
- Working during weekends, holidays and peak business periods may be required, including working any shift/day designated by the department.
More detail about Great Northern Food Hall part of MeyersUSA, please visit
Associated topics: cafe, culinary, dining chef, executive, executive kitchen, pantry, pizza chef, prep chef, salad chef, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...