- Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Healthcare - Nursing
16 Lispenard St
CNA - School Health
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a qualified school health aide / assistant / CNA. The school health aide / assistant / CNA will work under the supervision of the school nurse (RN) and school administrators.
The school health assistant should be a New York licensed Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with at least 2 year experience in a school, hospital, or long term care facility. The school health assistant / CNA will be responsible for providing school health services to students. The school health assistant will work in a collaborative relationship with the head school nurse.
Venue: Manhattan School
Schedule: School days (Monday - Friday), 8am-4pm
Type: 1 to 1 case
Nurse Specialty: Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Start Date: Immediate
- Provide first aide and emergency care to students, following regulations and procedures set forth by the school district and health system.
- Implement New York State mandated screening programs
- Implement regulations, policies and procedures to control disease within the school setting.
- Observe students to determine their health.
- Maintain accurate, confidential, and appropriate records
- Aide in the administering of medication to students
- Communicate necessary medical information in a timely manner to the appropriate school personnel and family members.
- Assist in maintaining a safe school environment.
- Maintain a clean health site.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, bsn, cardiology, cns, crna, np, prac, practice, rnp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...