201 E 45th St
IQPC has an exciting opportunity for a market research professional with a background in the Defense & Military industry and a keen interest in B2B Events! The Institute for Defense & Government Advancement (IDGA) is a non-partisan information-based organization dedicated to the promotion of innovative ideas and latest developments in defense and security through conferences. Visit us at www.idga.org to learn more!
Senior Military Officers and business executives from across the US and Partner Nations attend our conferences in order to learn, share and connect on the challenges affecting global security now and into the future. Our Defense Conference Producers provide the defense and security with the information and connections they need to conduct their daily duties and keep the World a safer place.
Responsibilities of a Defense Conference Producer:
- Extensive business research, written and verbal communication
- Strategy and project management responsibilities
- Researching and structuring commercial conference agendas
- Inviting high level speakers from the defense sector to speak at events
- Delivering marketing strategies by formulating marketing copy and media partner relationships
- Working closely with and briefing the delegate and sponsorship sales team, directing and supporting them throughout each campaign
- Working closely with all clients speakers, sponsors and delegates - to ensure the smooth running of Defence events from product development right through to the event itself
- Ensuring that conferences run to schedule and within budget
- Strong background in and knowledge of the Defense sector
- High commercial acumen
- Confidence and an ability to customer face
- The ability to assimilate complex information quickly
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to sell an original idea to senior managers
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial with creative flair
We employ smart, innovative, ambitious, forward-thinking and intellectually curious people. Then we empower them and give them autonomy to deliver results and boundless opportunities for growth and career progression.
- Defense/ security experience and sector knowledge is required.
- A Bachelor s degree is required.
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped profit share of your event portfolio/s
- Travel to your events held across the US
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent office location close to Grand Central and Bryant Park
- Ongoing training at the individual, team and department levels
- International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
Visit us at to learn about all we have to offer!
IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details:
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...