As a Delegate Sales Executive, you will play a key role in the success of IQPC! You will join a high-performing sales team tasked with consultatively selling attendance to our industry-leading events to senior level executives over the phone.
Every customer contact counts and you will benefit from world class sales tools and techniques in order to effectively diagnose client needs and match those with our product. We are proud of our exceptionally high standards and levels of achievement - and from the moment you join the business you will receive world class training and development in order to help you achieve excellence, all while being managed and mentored by one of our experienced sales managers along with the support of your peers.
For ambitious and talented sales executives, there is an accelerated career path into more senior level roles including people management, as well as unlimited opportunities to learn, develop and earn.
You will be responsible for:
Achieving monthly sales targets through successfully engaging with senior level executives and closing sales over the phone
Generating new business as well as increasing revenue from existing clients
Learning how to apply a highly effective sales process along with world class sales tools and techniques
Taking ownership of the sales campaigns for your events
Making an effective number of calls daily to senior-level executives (such as VPs, Directors and Departmental Heads) at the world s leading businesses to maintain a strong and consistent pipeline of prospects
Utilizing email and social media networking to engage prospective customers
Understanding the correct customer profile for your events
Sourcing your own leads to contact via searching social media networks, online research and gaining personal referrals from your calls (as well as being provided with high quality leads by the marketing department and your sales manager)
Providing increasing levels of input into the strategy and direction of campaigns as you develop in your role
Accurately forecasting and reporting activities and results to your manager
Playing an active role in your own development, supported by our leading in-house training programs
Bachelor's degree is required
At least 6 months of sales experience is strongly preferred
Hungry to prove yourself in a leading, global business and to develop a successful and highly-paid sales career
Motivated and driven to achieve the goals you set yourself
Resilient and hardworking - able to keep rejection in perspective and continue to make sales
Open to learning, with a strong ability to learn about business and develop commercial awareness
Interested in understanding how the worlds largest businesses operate and how to successfully partner with them
Articulate, with excellent oral & written communication skills
- We support new members of the team with an excellent standard of ongoing training tailored to your personal development
- We provide a collaborative, respectful and friendly environment that is in equal parts entrepreneurial, innovative, supportive and results-orientated.
- Continuous training is provided by all members of our management team alongside mentoring access to our in-house Global Sales Trainer to help each individual progress in both their role & long term career
Plus we offer:
A competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary plus uncapped commission and bonuses; in addition we offer multiple opportunities to earn base salary increases!
A comprehensive benefits package
Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
Excellent office location one block from Grand Central and Bryant Park
Occasional travel to your events held across the US
Fun office culture with an ongoing calendar of social events
Ongoing training at the individual, team and department levels
International company with opportunities to transfer abroad
Visit us at to learn about all we have to offer
- IQPC collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy notice for further details:
- We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, sales executive, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.