Company Values: Family, Health, Passion, Happiness, Respect, Connection, Compassion
Who We Are..
Serving our community by changing lives through math is our mission. Mathnasium, The Math Learning Center is your neighborhood math-only learning center that teaches kids math in a way that makes sense to them. Our families are our top priority! With our team of experienced math instructors, students from K - 12th grade are provided with an exceptional learning experience. Our dedication to our families success has allowed us to be the #1 Franchisee in the US, with 30 locations, and more being planned.
What You Will Do...
As a Center Manager, you will be a bright and ambitious leader who will positively impact the community by creating a welcoming environment for our students, families and staff. Candidates must be passionate about providing an enjoyable environment, respectful to the needs of our families and able to create, foster and maintain connections with all. Center Managers will understand our company values and apply them in the daily operations of the center, including responsibility over profit and loss, customer service, hiring/training staff, optimizing the enrollment process, curriculum delivery, and marketing activities to schools and the surrounding community. Perform duties as required to support the center.
* Understanding the company mission, our families needs and translate that understanding into managing a remarkable Mathnasium center
* Focus on achievement of revenue goals by evaluating the centers performance, efficiently managing expenses, improve team performance and enhancing parent satisfaction
* Selling the program in person, by email, and by phone; increasing revenue by generating a steady stream of new enrollments
* Being a Brand Ambassador, serving the community by participating in local marketing events and fostering collaborative relationships with local schools and organizations
* Recruit, select, train and develop passionate team members who are focused on delivering quality education and creating a fun learning environment
* Conduct ongoing family consultations to provide a customized solution for each student
Essential Talents & Required Skills
* 2+ years of progressive career growth in management and consultative sales, with a strong focus on customer service and building connections
* Candidates should possess advanced communication skills which include: compassion, building connections, active listening, assessing customer needs, providing solutions and overcoming conversational objections
* Highly organized with managing multiple, concurrent priorities/projects with accuracy and sense of urgency. Ability to prioritize, organize, plan and work under own initiative
* Strong leadership skills, empathy, tact and diplomacy; interacts and works cooperatively with students, parents and staff, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness to individual needs
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Flexibility with schedule including days, evenings, and some weekends
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
* Educational experience and teaching credentials are welcomed but not required
What We Offer...
* Great work/life balance
* Competitive base salary plus monthly performance based bonuses
* 100% Paid Individual Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k Match
* Paid Mathnasium Tuition for your Family
* Expanded Leadership Training
* Opportunity for relocation throughout the US
Mathnasium is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.