Loading some great jobs for you...
A well-established real estate firm is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their accounting team in their Midtown office. This position will report directly to the Controller & SVP, and indirectly to the CAO & CFO.
1. Duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Controller.
2. Ad hoc special projects.
3. Prepare/review monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, variance analysis and supports.
4. Abtract/review lease terms.
5. Review annual and quarterly CAM reconciliations/true up, budgets and workpapers for properties.
1. 10 - 15 years solid accounting experience in an owner commercial real estate environment or a publicly traded REIT company is desirable. Candidates with strong real estate auditing background in national sized CPA firm environment will be considered.
2. 2 - 3 years supervisory experience.
3. Strong knowledge of GAAP/FASB and lease revenue recognition.
4. U.S. Bachelor s degree in Accounting.
5. Good working experience in Excel is required.
6. Knowledge in AvidInvoice, FAS500 & MRI preferred but not required.
Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills is required.
2. Must be an independent intelligent thinker, responsible, diligent, and detail-oriented.
3. Enjoys learning and being a team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines.
To apply directly to this Assistant Controller position email your resume to: \"...@matrixemployment.com\"