Our client is a one of the leading international investment banks in the world.
- Direct participation in a CCAR submission or relevant experience.
- Work on deliverables across numerous teams (e.g. Quantitative Analytics, Front Office, Risk, Treasury, etc) and work streams (e.g. model development, documentation, results governance, etc) ensuring timelines are met.
- Assist in the projection model development process and participate in the discussions/assessment of model methodology and documentation, including engagement with senior stakeholders.
- Review, assess and refine the current documentation in order to help prioritize documentation workstreams ahead of upcoming CCAR submission.
- Model ownership and development across a broad range of PPNR and Balance Sheet models.
- Work closely with the business, Product Control and the modeling team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting.
- Utilize PC/FC experience and an ability to interpret regulatory guidance in order to build models that will be used by the organization to drive CCAR deliverables.
- During execution of the models, coordinate the data aggregation within various infrastructure areas within the IHC (i.e. Front Office, Regulatory Control, Product Control, Risk, and Treasury) to complete the forecasting analysis and reviews as well as the cross function hand-offs.
- Assist in the development of a CCAR data quality process and monitoring framework
- Assist in developing a data governance and attestation framework for the CCAR program
- Develop robust internal controls including policies and procedures; change control; comprehensive documentation; model validation; and review by IA
- Significant analytical and technical skills and evaluative judgement in order determine appropriate model methodologies but also to determine the right balance between model sophistication and practical application/understanding by stakeholders.
- Leverage knowledge of financial statement analysis and technical framework to make sound decisions regarding CCAR forecasting, governance, controls, and model framework. Most relevant would be AVP-level experience in Product Control (or Financial Control).
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- MBA degree desired
- 4 + years of experience in financial and regulatory systems architecture
- CPA desired
- Product Control experience
- CCAR experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of investment banking products and markets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong focus on internal controls
Competitive compensation and benefits package
The CCAR framework will be multi-year project for our client, ultimately resulting in full CCAR for the IHC.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative officer, assist, associate, front office, operation, operational assistant, operational support, staff, support