- Michael Page
143 Chrystie St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Sales Manager for the East Coast will be responsible for driving sales through Natural channels. This role will be managing brokers as well as retailer relationships.
International Beauty brand rapidly expanding across the US.
The East Coast Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Executing Sales strategy and expand into new accounts within the territory
- Track the East Coast Region sales performance against targets
- Develop sales strategies and new-item initiatives for accounts
- Develop account specific promotional plans and programs
- Direct and oversee a network of independent sales reps/brokers
- Establish and maintain working relationship with key customers and retailers in the territory
- Work with broker principals and reps in markets
- Represent the brand at tradeshows
- Provide timely updates and reporting to ensure adequate inventory and internal support
- Bachelors Degree in Business Related field
- Existing relationships with key retailers in the Natural space
- 5-10 years experience in the beauty industry; natural beauty experience preferred
- 5+ years broker management experience
Remote + competitive base salary + bonus
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager, principal, sales director, sales executive, sales management, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.