At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Share Raymour and Flanigan's commitment to the safety of our associates. Ensure consistently safe operations through training and communication programs of company and region.
- Ensure leadership of all associates is consistent with cultural philosophy of positive associate relations and our guiding principles.
- Plan, develop and execute financial operations budgets to achieve optimal balance between resource expenditures and customer service standards.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly operations reports. Monitor operations performance and provide guidance and direction to direct reports.
- Validate existing processes and metrics for all facets of operations. Develop and propose new and/or revised processes and metrics to support and reflect the strategic direction of the company.
- Recruit, select and develop an operations team with a focus on enhancing the customer shopping experience.
- Develop and implement management development plans to enhance promotion from within for key operational management positions.
- Form cooperative and supportive relationships with the Regional Director's of Sales and Regional Director's of Customer Care and other leaders to ensure mutually beneficial decisions are made from a broad company perspective.
- Leverage and synergize all regional resources to achieve exceptional customer service across the market.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years operations experience in a mid to large company.
- Detailed familiarity with all operational processes, functions and procedures at both a store and service/delivery center level preferably in a retail environment.
- Analytical, critical thinking skills and attention to detail are required.
- Thorough understanding of budget analysis and cost control.
- Prior leadership experience at a senior level.
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop leaders at all levels of organization (hourly and salaried).
- Ability to lead cross-functional process teams.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative support, assist, associate, beverage, front office, operation, operational support, staff, support