201 E 45th St
Job ID: 172388
Location Name: NY-5th Avenue (0374)
Location Type: Stores-US
Location: 597 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Retail Leadership
At Sephora, we know our success is based on the fearless leadership of our teams. Each of our retail locations has unique needs to best serve both its clients and staff, and we rely on our Leads, Store Directors, Specialists, and District Managers to manage multiple aspects of their businesses as if it was their own. This allows them to pay it forward as role models for their teams-the teams that impact our clients every day.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Assistant Manager, Client Experience, you will be assigned oversight of all Worlds on-stage within a specific Sephora location. Worlds at a Sephora store include Color, Skincare, Sephora Collection or Fragrance or a combination of these Worlds. You are responsible for ensuring that all members of the team execute Sephora's selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives.In addition, you will:
* Be aware of the store's sales performance & opportunities ensuring that the employees are aligned with goals
* Regularly act as the Client Experience & Logistics Leader within the store
* Engage with employees & clients on-stage whenever possible
* Ensure proper zoning on stage to support client needs and adjust staffing levels as needed
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store's sales performance and business opportunities.
We're excited about you if you have:
* One to three years' experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience
* Proven ability to influence peers and provide feedback
* Ability to demonstrate strong client service skills
* Demonstrated effective time management and problem-solving skills
* Flexible availability to work during \"peak\" retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
You'll love working here because:
* You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams
* Employees enjoy a product discount & receive free product various times throughout the year
* Sephora heavily invests in training for our stores
* Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, competitive 401k, gift matching
* Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs and Dior
Our legal team wants you to know what's required:
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift and work in a fragrance filled environment
* Adherence to Sephora's dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...