- Stadium Goods
- $40,500.00 -64,540.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
16 Lispenard St
Stadium Goods is the world s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel, and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is.
Our Customer Service team provides customer support meeting the highest standards, responds efficiently, effectively and professionally to all customer inquiries and constantly delivers a superior experience. A Customer Service Lead will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers may encounter with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist our team of customer service representatives throughout their shift by answering questions and troubleshooting problems. Efficiently respond to customer issues in a professional, friendly manner via phone and email.
- Track ticket volume and patterns throughout the day, reporting any unexpected fluctuations and ensuring that CSRs are effectively prioritizing their time between various ticket queues.
- First point of contact for CSR's escalation and approval requests.
- Approach customer concerns with an owner mindset to identify the root cause and communicate with key stakeholders to avoid similar concerns.
- As customer issues arrive, take ownership of concern(s) and resolve and coordinate with other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service role and 1-2 years in a customer service lead role, preferably within e-commerce or retail.
- Experience with Zendesk or comparable support platform required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Positive, friendly customer orientation with the ability to respond to different types of personalities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Knowledge in sneakers and streetwear is preferred.
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems is a plus.
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary, health benefits and 401k
- Generous paid time off & work from home policy
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Associated topics: call center associate, call center representative, csr, customer care representative, customer care specialist, product support, rep, representative, service agent, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...