Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Are you an experienced accounting manager looking for a rewarding team leadership role but are tired of the 60+ hour work weeks that often come along with an in-office position? Would you appreciate the opportunity to work from home (up to 35 hours a week, Monday through Friday) while inspiring a remote team of experienced client-facing accountants? If so, we may have just what you re looking for!
In this highly impactful, hands-on role, you will utilize your client service management expertise and accounting knowledge to drive client delight.
About Supporting Strategies
Since 2004, we have been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their plates allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies experienced professionals use our cutting-edge cloud-based platform, virtual infrastructure and proven process to deliver a full suite of outsourced services, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting and payroll administration.
Supporting Strategies has nearly 100 offices throughout the U.S. and is continuing to grow rapidly! This momentum has created exceptional opportunities for accountants who enjoy managing remote teams and working closely with a variety of clients. Consider joining us for a rewarding accounting career that offers interesting professional challenges with optimal work-life balance. As our network of franchises grow, new team managers are integral to our continued success.
Why Work for Supporting Strategies?
- SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY!
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your family obligations, passions, and love of getting into the numbers.
- DISTINGUISHED REPUTATION Supporting Strategies has received the distinction of being a Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner by Franchise Business Review for the past 3 years running. Franchise Business Review has also named Supporting Strategies as one of the Best Franchises for Women over the past 2 years running.
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY Opportunity to advance your technical skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based platforms.
Financial Operations Manager (FOM):
The successful candidate will enjoy the following:
- Train and coach a team of accountants working remotely in a cloud-based environment to deliver superior outsourced accounting and operational services.
- Balance workflow by aligning client s needs with accountants expertise and capacity.
- Review accountants work to ensure the highest quality service to our clients.
- Maintain profit margin for assigned clients and team.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our clients.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to deliver outstanding quality service.
- Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement timely solutions.
- Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by gaining an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and management needs.
- Support clients evolving requirements by educating executives on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting and operational services.
The qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10 years of related accounting experience with 4 years of hands-on management experience including hiring, training and developing a highly engaged service-oriented team.
- Availability to work up to 35 hours a week during daytime business hours Monday through Friday supporting clients and team members.
- Experience in a Public Accounting firm highly desirable.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
- Commitment to consistently follow established policies and procedures while holding team members accountable to do the same.
- Superior relationship building skills and account management experience with clients ranging from pre-revenue to $50m in revenues.
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology including QuickBooks (Enterprise and Online), Bill.com, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
Is this opportunity not for you? Would you be more interested in owning your own Supporting Strategies franchise? Please visit our webpage, scroll to the bottom and select the 'Franchise Opportunities' link to learn more!
Loading some great jobs for you...