- Job Title: Senior Programmer Analyst II
- Status: 5-6 Month Contract
- Hourly Target Range: $55-$60/hr.
- Remote: No
Are you looking to join a team and be part of a special project for a contract period? We are looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to assist with a 5-6 month project in NJ.
This role will allow for technical leadership with the development of UI/UX - working with internal and external applications. This role will entail being part of a SCRUM team and will include some of the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on software development
- System design, analysis and architecture
- QA testing
- Work closely with the management team to share progress and findings while coaching and working with the rest of the team
This role will allow exposure to the rest of the application developers and business partners within the group.Additional Requirements:
Any experience with the following would be a nice to have:
- 7 years hands on programming experience
- 3-5 years with Java/J2EE
- Hands on experience with Web Services, integration and experience with Spring and Boot frameworks
- Experience with building REST Services
- Angular JS experience
- Experience developing rich web applications utilizing HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design
- Experience with project life cycle, including design, development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT, implementation and production support
- Experience of working with a SCRUM agile methodology
- Certification in Java, J2EE is an added advantage
- Experience with Elastic Search is an added advantage
- Experience with Neo4j is an added advantage
- Experience with MongoDB is an added advantage
- Experience working with Bootstrap - LESS is an added advantage
If you or someone you know would be a good fit for this opportunity and are local in NJ, please contact us today!
Referal bonus paid and benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Associated topics: asp.net, css, css2, front end, jscript, php, reactjs, web application programmer, web design, web developer