The Creative Visual Events Designer will manage CVM event deliverables involving Global Public Relations, regional in-store events, brand expressions and The Tiffany Archive to ensure global brand standards with regards to: event design, experiential activations, artwork/graphics, product presentation, form design, florals, client selling environments and instore/off-site event spaces.
The role of Creative Visual Events Designer requires incredible creativity and ability to provide detailed renderings of event concepts. Additionally, the position must uphold the highest standard of event design and execution for all CVM assets to ensure Tiffany delivers innovative, world-class creative expressions for all events and brand experiences.
The Creative Visual Events Designer will be responsible for Global CVM Events Design. This individual will develop innovative and compelling event directives that support key global campaigns and help support the company's business goals. S/he will provide conceptual design ideas and create detailed renderings of event elements for in-store/offsite retail events and larger public facing brand expressions. This individual will research latest event trends and develop inventive and captivating event ideas. S/he will provide strategic guidance to local markets throughout the event planning process. S/he will attend Global cross functional and PR meetings to understand deliverables, timelines and project details. Additionally, be prepared to provide and share project details and updates.
This individual will oversee Directive Building & Communication. S/he will manage the production of CVM event directives to meet brief deadlines. S/he will partner with CVM leadership to present event designs and directives in creative review meetings to ensure complete approval process. S/he will assist with the communication and execution of event related direction. S/he will ensure all work is delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard befitting a global luxury brand.
Lastly, s/he will manage Vendor Relations & Event Execution. S/he will partner with key vendors and production companies to facilitate the needs of in-store events and larger brand expressions from design concept to production. S/he will ensure vendor clarity by providing line drawings and detailed renderings for all projects. S/he will coordinate the delivery of shipments in support of events and help manage event execution guidance and follow-up. In addition, s/he will provide onsite CVM event support when necessary and help manage vendors.
* Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts.
* 3-5 years experience in event design, visual display, or related areas.
* Luxury retail experience is essential.
* Primary experience in design and creating compelling events.
* Technical knowledge with the ability to execute detailed renderings and presentations using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to multi-task several projects at a time with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
* Proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong knowledge of vendor sources and craftspeople for materials, techniques, props and fulfillment.
* Comfortable in and appreciative of a luxury retail setting.
* Basic knowledge of jewelry, leather goods and gifts.
* Strong sense of composition, design, and art history.
* Able to work late nights and early mornings as needed for event installations.
* Able to travel as needed for onsite installations.
* Knowledge of sourcing from obscure source.
Associated topics: administrative and operational support, administrative support, assist, assistant, intern, operational assist, operational support, shift, support, usher