Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!.
Compensation: $48,290.00 - $66,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 Your First Year - $1,000 Paid Every Month!NEW: STUDENTS RECEIVE A $5K SIGN-ON BONUS!
LIMITED TIME!GET HOME WEEKLY while earning up to $75,000/yr with paid vacation and great benefits -- including Medical that starts on your first day!
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- Earn Extra $12,000 for experienced drivers IN THE FIRST YEAR - $1000 Paid Every Month
- Earn up to $75,000/yr!
- Average 1,100 miles per week
- Students Welcome!
- Great Benefits including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill ? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill .
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driver, company driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, otr company, over the road driver, over the road driving
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...