As one of Upstate New York's fastest growing urgent care providers we are focused on providing excellent opportunities for professionals that demonstrate a continual commitment to the highest quality, patient-centered care, in a warm and friendly setting.
As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opening to join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Are you a friendly and motivated LPN, with the ability to help treat patients quickly and kindly?
As a WellNow Licensed Practical Nurse team member you will be a part of a team that is dedicated to improving the delivery and quality of healthcare to our Urgent Care patients, while being part of a medical community in which you are supported in your growth as a medical professional.
We offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits that include:
- Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members!
- 401K plan with generous company match!
- Monthly bonus opportunity, with ability to earn up to an additional $3,000 per year!
- Assists the practitioner with examinations, procedures, and other duties as assigned
- Administers medications and injections
- Collects and prepares specimens for laboratory as well as assists in management of the results
- Efficiently manages patient flow through the office
- Prepares exam rooms, including maintenance, sterilization of equipment, and stocking of supplies
- Responsible for patient call back
- Attends facility required staff training and meetings
- Assists with other assigned duties as needed
Minimum Education and Experience
- Prior experience in busy medical office preferred, but not required
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to perform all job duties with no accommodations, including lifting up to 50 pounds, repeatedly bend and twist, and stand for 10-12 hours per day.
Required License or Certification: Compensation:
- Degree from accredited School of Practical Nursing
- $18.00/hour (DOE)
APPLY NOW at for immediate consideration to join our growing team and start your career journey with WellNow!
WellNow is an EOE.
To apply please email:
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, license, licensed practical, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med, nurse lpn, vocational