- Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
- $115,530.00 -170,900.00/year*
111 E 22nd St
** Open to FT or RTH
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing and developing cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
- Designing and implementing RESTful API s using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
- Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- 4-6 years of Python experience
- Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful API s using Python (Django Rest Framework)
- Strong understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge with Linux-based development
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Knowledge of event driven programming in Python is a plus
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment is a plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, develop, devops, matlab, php, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...